Utusan Malaysia stands head and shoulders above all media, not only in Malaysia but worldwide, as champion serial liar
I must congratulate the editorial chiefs of Utusan Malaysia – the official mouthpiece of UMNO – for achieving something no other media in Malaysia could ever achieve. In fact, it will not be easy to find international competitors for Utusan Malaysia in the whole wide world of global journalism.
Undoubtedly, Utusan Malaysia stands head and shoulders above all media, not only in Malaysia but world-wide, as the champion serial liar as the centrepiece of the Demolish/Destroy DAP (DDD) Brigade in the 13GE.
During the past eight months it was the centrepiece of the DDD Brigade, Utusan Malaysia outdid itself in the volume, venom and venality of the lies and falsehoods it had been spewing in the past – like the front-page Utusan Malaysia lie in May 2011 that DAP wanted to create a Christian Malaysia!
But as the centrepiece of the DDD Brigade to demolish and destroy the DAP, Utusan Malaysia had broken all records in the number and viciousness of the lies and falsehoods it had packed into the Utusan pages (as well as New Straits Times, Berita Harian and Star) in the past eight months.
For this malevolent objective, Utusan has recruited and trained an army of serial liars, who are prepared to tell lies without batting an eyelid – even from the aristocratic rank!
The modus operandi of the Utusan in the DDD Brigade is quite unique, for in the past, newspapers may innocently publish falsehoods of serial liars.
But in this DDD operation, it is the Utusan masterminds who concoct and apportion the lies and falsehoods to be published in the names of the individual operatives from its army of serial liars.
The Utusan’s BBB army of serial liars are divided into at least four categories:
- From the editorial ranks of Utusan, as it has trained a generation not of journalists but serial liars;
- From some DAP renegades who are prepared to become serial liars for a price;
- From a select group of BN part hacks, who are required to spout the lies concocted by the DDD high command; and
- From guest-serial liars – just as there are guest columnists and guest speakers, DDD have pioneered “guest serial liars”.
Utusan Malaysia was caught red-handed today churning out lies against the DAP on its front-page, alleging that the DAP was now holding branch-level elections to pre-empt any action by the Registrar of Societies.
As DAP National Organising Secretary, Anthony Loke has pointed out, branch-level elections are an annual affair for the party and this year it was held back from April/May to June, because of the 13th general election.
Among the lies spread by Utusan Malaysia and the DDD Brigade in the past eight months include:
- The lie that 753 of the 2,576 DAP delegates who were absent for the DAP party congress on Dec. 15 had not been notified of the congress and denied the right to vote in the Congress;
- The further lie that 753 of these delegates were all Indians, in order to fortify the image that the DAP is on an anti-Indian binge – when in actual fact, out of the 753 delegates who were absent, Indians represent only some 100.
- The ludicrous lie that a DAP leader had tried to bribe an officer from the Registry of Societies to get the DAP deregistered so as to avoid party re-elections.
There is no logic, but there is madness, in the campaign of the DDD Brigade to smear and defame the DAP in the blackest hues but unfortunately to UMNO/BN War Room which housed this DDD Brigade – completely to no avail.
The gargantuan investments in the Umno/BN DDD Brigade, with Utusan Malaysia as the centrepiece, had been a total waste of money for it had proved to be singularly ineffective and even counter-productive in terms of the outcome of the 13GE.
This explains the stubbornness with which the DDD Brigade centrepiece operatives in Utusan Malaysia are sticking to their lies about the DAP-funded “Red Bean Army” of 3,000 cybertroopers, with a budget from RM108 million to RM1 billion in the past six years, as it gives them an excuse for their big-time tactical and strategic failures in the 13GE.